At Cheaper Car Rentals, we know that picking up a rental car can be problematic, particularly if you are not close to public transport or if you have a busy day planned. That is why we are one of the only car rental companies that deliver your rental car to you.
You can have a rental car delivered/collected Monday – Friday between 9am and 3pm anywhere in the Melbourne metropolitan region for just $39. Rental cars must be booked at least 24 hours prior to delivery and a minimum rental period of 3 days is required.
How it works:
- Book a rental car online by selecting Delivery Service as your location or call us at least 24 hours prior to the required time. A confirmation email will be sent to you and a bond charged to your credit card.
- Allow 1 hour leeway in case of traffic congestion. In other words, if you need to be somewhere at 9am book the car for delivery the day before required.
- We will contact you when we are on our way to you and confirm our estimated arrival time.
- When you have finished your car rental, we will collect the car
- Allow 10 minutes to complete paperwork and complete a damage report on delivery.
- Ensure you have your driver’s license and credit card with you at delivery.
- If your driver’s licence does not have your current address, please have proof of address available on delivery. A current utility bill is acceptable.
- The credit card holder must be present at delivery and sign the contract.
If you are not sure whether this service can work for you, just give us a call with any questions you might have about our rental car delivery service.
Melbourne Metro Boundaries