Cheaper Car Rentals has started a Rental Car Delivery Service, a unique offering where your rental car comes to you, rather than you going to it.
In 1981, when we started the business, Melbourne was a smaller city than it is now. There were less suburbs, the number of cars on the street was far less, and finding a parking spot was easier. Melbourne’s population was 2.8 Million people.
Fast-forward to 2015, the things are exactly opposite. Melbourne’s population is now 4.4 million people. There are more than 100 suburbs, the streets are full of cars, and parking is not easy. We have become more reliant on cars as our suburban sprawl has grown so being without one can be very debilitating.
Although a rental car can easily be booked over the phone, the internet or from a mobile app, this is not the case when it comes to picking up that car. Not everybody stays on a public transport route or has someone that can give them a lift to where they need to be.
Cheaper Car Rentals has started a Rental Car Delivery Service, a unique offering where your rental car comes to you, rather than you going to it. Sounds amazing doesn’t it? It is as amazing as it sounds. In fact, we are one of the only car rental companies in Melbourne that deliver your rental car to you, across the Melbourne metropolitan region. From Craigieburn to Frankston or from Melton to Pakenham, we have you covered.
How does Rental Car Delivery Service works?
- You select rental car delivery service as your location online at least 24 hours prior to the pick-up time and confirm your location.
- We will send you a confirmation email and deduct bond charges from your credit card.
- We will let you know the estimated arrival time as soon as we are enroute.
- We deliver the rental car to your chosen location and complete the paperwork
- We collect the car when your rental is completed.
Who can take advantage of this service?
- Anybody who is ready to rent a car for at least 3 days and is over 21
- Anyone with a valid driving license.
- The address on your license and of your location is the same. Otherwise, have proof of address ready.
- The credit card holder is present at the time of signing the contract.
- Your location falls within Melbourne Metropolitan Region.
When is the service available?
The service is available from Monday to Friday, anywhere between 9am to 3pm for just $39.
I need more information. How can I book?